Friday, February 02, 2007

Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Under The Bridge

I had to share this with all of you.Its one of my top favorite songs ever. I have it on my website and in my book that I wrote called Niah&Zsane, this is the song on the radio.Yes I even coped them in a scene. The red hot chili peppers are one of the greatests bands around, they are legends.I am a huge fan. When I was young I never really listened to rock that much, they helped change my music prefrence. I am a die hard fan. They rule. Well everyone I hope you liked the videos of them I posted up every where. If I can find some more songs footages ,any thing I will post it in a special link called Redhot, just for you all.Thanks for viewing my blog.Check my channels out, I hve you tube, musicbox, Kaneva,digg,amazon, delicious, and blogs of course. Love you all.

No comments: