Friday, December 08, 2006

Smashing Pumpkins - Eye (DJ Lee's Evileye Mix)

This is DJ Lee of industrial radio www.theelectricfront.com 's remix of Smashing Pumpkins' track Eye.

There was never a video made for Eye. I always thought that sucked since it was huge at the club, and was part of a soundtrack to one of David Lynch's bizarre movies.

I remixed the audio, and then proceeded to make a video where there was none. I got the power from the Devil..hahah just kidding neo-cons. I took footage from The Lost Highway soundtrack since it's from that movie, and footage from Ava Adore by smashing pumpkins, since the video was dark and electronic looking.

I then painstakingly spent hours to days making it look like he was singing the words to EYE instead of Ava Adore, and made them all dance to the beat of EYE! HOW DOES HE DO THAT???? muauauauauua!

Enjoy it everyone, let Smashing Pumpkins know you want them back together NOW! and check out my industrial radio station!

GET BACK TOGETHER PUMPKINS!
www.theelectricfront.com (DJ Lee's radio station)

No comments: